Hello friends, Get better at expressing how you feel with these amazing Love quotes. Here are some of the most beautiful love quotes that do a good job of capturing the essence and the grandness of what love really means.
Throughout this listing, you will find quotes from this generation as well as from generations way before ours. But someone who was at some point or another in love forms each one of those quotes.
Thus, with no additional ado, here are the best phrases relating to love, and being in love that you can use to express your feelings for your spouse.
It could be hard to express those emotions, when you love someone. In reality, real love may make you feel weak in the knees and not able to speak. That’s the ideal sort of love — where another person makes you fall which you are unable to think properly. Though that can become a problem as well.
Check out this top 30 best new Love quotes
(1). “To the world you may be one person, but to one person you are the world.” – Bill Wilson
(2). “The water shines only by the sun. And it is you who are my sun.” – Charles de Leusse
(3). “True love is not a strong, fiery, impetuous passion. It is, on the contrary, an element calm and deep. It looks beyond mere externals, and is attracted by qualities alone. It is wise and discriminating, and its devotion is real and abiding.” – Ellen G. White
(4) “The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.” — Victor Hugo
(5) “Maybe the only vow we ever need to offer the one we love is this: I will never, not for a sliver of a second, make you feel alone.” — Tyler Knott Gregson
(6) “My six word love story: I can’t imagine life without you.” — Unknown
(7) “All you need is love. Love is all you need.” ~ John Lennon
(8) “We accept the love we think we deserve.” ― Stephen Chbosky
(9) “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in.” — Morrie Schwartz
(10) “I love you” begins by I, but it ends up by you. ― Charles de Leusse
Beautiful Love quote
(11) “True love – that is, deep, abiding love that is impervious to emotional whims or fancy – is a choice. It’s a constant commitment to a person regardless of the present circumstances.” – Mark Manson
(12) “The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart.” — Helen Keller
(13) “I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow.” — Leo Christopher
(14) “I may not be your first date, kiss or love … but I want to be your last everything.” — Unknown
(15) “To love is to recognize yourself in another.” – Eckhart Tolle
(16) “It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche
(17) “I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.” – Roy Croft
(18) “You are the last thought in my mind before I drift off to sleep and the first thought when I wake up each morning.” – Unknown
(19) “Life is a game and true love is a trophy.” Rufus Wainwright
(20) “If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.” — A. A. Milne, Winnie the Pooh
Hear You can See top 10 Romantic Love quotes
(21) “To love is to burn, to be on fire.” — Jane Austen, Sense and Sensibility
(22) “True love stories never have endings.” – Richard Bach
(23) “Everyone has a right to love and be loved, and nobody on this earth has the right to tell anyone that their love for another human being is morally wrong.” – BARBRA STREISAND
(24) “Nothing is better than going home to family and eating good food and relaxing.” – Irina Shayk
(25) “Love is not about how many days, weeks or months you’ve been together, it’s all about how much you love each other every day.”
(26) “Seize the moments of happiness, love and be loved! That is the only reality in the world, all else is folly.” – LEO TOLSTOY
(27) “When I look into your eyes I see the mirror of my soul.”
(28) “Love is the hastening gravitation of spirit towards spirit, and body towards body, in the joy of creation.” – D. H. LAWRENCE
(29) “I am so totally, completely, overwhelmingly, eye-poppingly, life-changingly, spectacularly, passionately, deliciously in love with you.”
(30) “Love doesn’t just sit there, like a stone, it has to be made, like bread; re-made all the time, made new.” – URSULA K. LE GUIN
Recently, more and more different kinds of Love quotes.
So, which quote did you like the most in our compilation of inspirational love quotes and sayings? “Hopefully, We helped you to get some amazing Love quotes.