Check out our collection of best, good, and helpful bullying quotes, bullying sayings, and bullying proverbs, collected from a beautiful of sources over the years.
We will need to stand up to bullies and discover the courage inside ourselves to defend the defenseless. And we should have compassion for nearly them as far as you can.
People intimidate others due to pain or emptiness that they encounter themselves and even though their behaviour is not okay, if we can see to people who bully are health, we might have the ability to decrease behaviour.
List out Top 30 Bullying quotes and sayings
1) “Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying ‘I will try again tomorrow.’” – Mary Anne Radmacher,
2) “When people hurt you over and over, think of them like sand paper. They may scratch and hurt you a bit, but in the end, you end up polished and they end up useless.” – Chris Colfer
3) Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one’s definition of your life, but define yourself.– Harvey S. Firestone
4) If you turn and face the other way when someone is being bullied, you might as well be the bully too.
5) “One’s dignity may be assaulted, vandalized and cruelly mocked, but it can never be taken away unless it is surrendered.” – Michael J. Fox
6) “Bullying builds character like nuclear waste creates superheroes. It’s a rare occurrence and often does much more damage than endowment.” – Zack W. Van
7) No one deserves to be bullied. You have no idea what goes on in that person’s life. It’s such a big issue that people commit suicide because of it. To people that get bullied stay strong.– Korina Aguilar
8) Let everyone see that you are happy with what you are doing. It takes away the power from anyone who might want to bully you about it.
9) “What if the kid you bullied at school, grew up, and turned out to be the only surgeon who could save your life?” – Lynette Mather
10) “By the time I came out, that kind of stopped it. The bullying stopped when I claimed myself and proved that I wasn’t afraid. A lot of it was when I was hiding when I was younger.” – Randy Harrison
11) Everyone who wants to do good to the human race always ends in universal bullying.– Aldous Huxley
12) “Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else.” – Judy Garland
13) “When I was growing up, you had a tangible bully and a fight after school. Now you have hordes of bullies who are terrorizing over the Internet or other forms of social media.” – Senator Jeffrey Klein
14) “A lot of parents think that bullying is a problem, but not their kid’s problem.” – Elizabeth Englander
15) “Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.” – George Bernard Shaw
16) I survived bullying. Let’s work together so no one else has to ever declare this again. Unite to end bullying.
17) “The vehemence with which a person denies the existence of the serial bully is directly proportional to the congruence of the person’s behaviour with that of the serial bully”
18) What if the kid you bullied at school, grew up, and turned out to be the only surgeon who could save your life?-Lynette Mather
19) “Liston is like most big bullies, if you can stay away and make him miss for a few rounds he’ll get frustrated. Once you strip away that feeling of invincibility, he can be had.” – Rocky Marciano
20) People do not die from suicide, they die from sadness. Bullies are murderers!
21) “There is a light at the end of the tunnel but first you’ll have to find the light switch and change the bulb before switching it on yourself. No problem, as targets of bullying are picked on for their competence and abilities.”
22) Bullying builds character like nuclear waste creates superheroes. It’s a rare occurrence and often does much more damage than endowment.-Zack W. Van
23) “With ignorance comes fear – from fear comes bigotry. Education is the key to acceptance. ”-Kathleen Patel
24) Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one’s definition of your life, but define yourself.
25) It doesn’t prove anything except that you’re bullying us. Which, as I recall, is a sign of cowardice.-Veronica Roth
26) “To introduce a drug that everyone who was a bully had to take to stop them bullying other people. I’d put such a drug in the water now.”
27) Bullying victims are 9 times more likely to commit suicide. A keyboard away doesn’t make it okay.
28) “Stop Bullying. No one deserves to feel worthless.” —Rebecca Black
29) “You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.”-Marcus Aurelius
30) Words have great power that could make or break others…so please be care with them-Timothy Pina